- [WORKTABLE & SAWHORSE] Holds up to 300 lbs. as a work table, supports 1,000 lbs. as a sawhorse. And it’s easy to transition between the two
- [CUSTOM CLAMPS] Two quick clamps are integrated and stay attached even when you fold the table into a sawhorse. Because they’re designed specifically for the Pegasus, they’ll be stronger and last longer
- [LIGHT AND STURDY] It’s only 25 lbs., and its foldable design makes it easy to move and store
- [CONNECT MULTIPLE TABLES] Create a whole work counter when you link 3 or more Pegasus’ together. Whether your worksite or workshop is spacious or tight, this building solution expands or contracts to fit your needs
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [STORAGE SHELF] On the bottom of the work Pegasus we’ve made a place to hold a power strip or supplies. Perfect extra shelf or storage for your workspace
- [BUILT TO LAST] Made out of a dependable, molded ABS with steel supports and fittings. This table will be with you for the long haul
Details: Meet your new favorite workhorse, the Pegasus. This multi-function work table and sawhorse with quick clamps and holding pegs can support up to 300 lbs as a table, and up to 1,000 lbs as a sawhorse! The legs lock into place and are made of tough molded ABS with steel supports, and the non-slip feet stay in place on both grass and pavement. Yet the Pegasus itself is only 25 lbs, so you can fold it up and carry it anywhere, or keep it in the back of the truck. The integrated clamping system exerts up to 300 lbs of force to keep your project firmly in place, and has a max clamping width of 18 ¼”. And the clamp dog pegs allow you to secure round and oddly shaped materials. This table is 31” x 25” and is a standard 32” high, so it can be linked up with our other Worx tables, and other Pegasuses, to make a longer, fully-functional work table. (Link locks are included.) And the folding tray at the base is designed to hold tools, power strips, or anything you need on the job. The Pegasus is tough and solid enough to be a permanent work table or sawhorse but built to be portable, so you can take it from job to job, or from the basement to the garage without a problem. And it folds down to a depth of only 5”, so it’s easy to store when you’re not going to be using it for a while.