- Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Solder Iron, ESD safe to protect sensitive components
- A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool, Piezo ignition with push-button ease & convenience
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds, Gas capacity allows up to 1 hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Refills in less than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job, Automatic cut-off switch when cap replaced for safety
- Can be used as a mini-torch with optional PPT12 flame tip, Portasol is a registered trademark of Olgesby and Butler Limited
- Supplied Tip(s): PPT6; PPT12; PPT10; PPT9; PPT11, Wattage: 25-75 W, Temperature Range: 850° F, Self Igniting: Yes, Run Time: 60 min
Details: Product Description The New Portasolâ Cordless Soldering Tool From Wellerâ Gives You The Ultimate In Portable Power And Convenience For All Your Soldering Jobs. Slide The Fuel Button Forward, Press The Piezo Switch, And The Tool'S Super-Fast Heat-Up Lets You Melt Solder In Under A Minute. The Portasolâ Cordless Soldering Tool Is Powerful Too, Adjusting From The Equivalent Of 25 To 75 Watts For Temperatures Up To 850Â°F. Refueled With Standard Butane In Just 20 Seconds, The Portasolâ P2C Lasts For Up To An Hour Of Continuous Use. Kit Includes Tool With Five Tips (Ppt6 3/32" Double Flat Soldering Tip, Ppt12 Flame Tip, Ppt10 Hot Knife Tip, Ppt9 Hot Air Tip, And Ppt11 Hot Air Deflector Tip), Sponge And Tray, Tool Holder, Storage Case, And Instructions. Mfg. #P2Kc. Replacement Tips Available. From the Manufacturer A lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool for ultimate portability. The Piezo ignition with push-button ease and convenience adjusts from 25-watts to 75-watts. Fast heat up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds.