Brand: WWS War World Scenics
- Double Track N Gauge Bowstring Bridge (available in a choice of 3 colours: natural, red or grey) by War World Scenics
- Produced from high quality 2mm laser-cut MDF
- Easy to build with a sturdy and realistic finish suitable for any N- gauge model railway layout
- Part of our extensive range of model railway scenery
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 200 x 74 x 37 mm
Details: This accurately laser-cut MDF bowstring bridge is perfect for any N gauge layout. A double-track construction produced from high-quality 2mm MDF, the bridge is easy to build and is also available in a variety of colours (natural MDF, Red or Grey). Dimensions (L x W x H): 200 x 74 x 37 mm Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about the hobby, and are always expanding our already extensive range of scenery materials and MDF structures. And that brings us to our MDF bridges. Your locomotive elegantly travels through the beautiful landscape and over the bridge. But which bridge? We offer constructions of many designs and dimensions. Single track or double track. Our girder and bowstring bridges are available in OO, HO and N gauge, the U.S. style Railroad and Lattice Bridges are available in OO/HO gauge and the camelback bridge in N gauge. Why not complement your model railway bridge with some track ballast to add realism to your N scale layout? We have a range of scenery materials such as Static Grass, Ballast, Model Glues, as well as Static Grass Tufts and Pro Grass Applicators to complete your scene.