- 20W full power uv black light, wavelength 385~415nm, UV-A level, work with AC 90~240V input, 120 degrees wide beam and 180 degrees adjustable bracket.
- Works with blacklight reactive & sensitive objects and materials including UV posters, blacklight painting, blacklight body paint, UV face paint, ultra violet nail polish, UV lipstick, UV eye liner, uranium/Vaseline glass, glow sticks, glow hats, glow necklaces, glow bar, fluorescent materials and some polymeric materials, etc.
- Works with three lighting modes, Sustained Lighting & Sound activated & Auto Flash Modes for choice.
- Design with adjustable flash speed control, you can rotate the Blue Knob to control the flash speed from slow to fast.
- Wide variety of applications for Birthday DJ club party bar disco beon party,concert show,plays,events and gallery,UV LED bar,bedroom,UV light bar,night clubs,blacklight dodge ball games,gyms, and aquariums,UV Art,blacklight dance performances.
Details: Luditek new release 20W UV led flood blacklight with remote control
Compare this new release uv blacklight with traditional version, we update to add more functions with strobe light mode and sound-activated mode, it can be control everything through the remote. It will be your best black light glow party supplies with your any stage lights, birthday party, wedding party and Halloween celebration.
Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
Product Dimension: 7x2x2inches
Materials of body: Metal+Glass
Wattage: 20 Watt
Input: AC 85~265V/ 50~60Hz
Cable Length: 1.6m/5.2ft
UV curing: curing inks, adhesives, coatings, etc.
Illumination of blacklight reactive pigments/paints/dyes, glow-in-the-dark applications, neon colors, fluorescence looking effect, etc.
Plant growth, Aquarium, Fishing, Glow in the dark, etc.
Special effects, parties, art work, painting, Halloween decorations, etc.
UVA is not as visible as blue light or purple light. At this wavelength, which is around 395nm, it is nearly the maximum wavelength in UVA which is visible to human eyes although it still displays deep purple color due to its visibility. However, the fluorescent materials or a number of certain materials beneath this UV light will glow strongly in the dark.