Brand: The CityBuilder
- Made of CARDBOARD. It is an ADD-ON kit for other CityBuilder Kits to make a road layout. Self construction model making kit. Needs to be constructed.
- Realistic design. Sturdy and durable. Perfect for O scale Model Railroad layouts, scenery and dioramas.
- Contains pre-printed, precision cut, high quality cardboard sheets with a photographic instruction manual to help construct this kit.
- Requires glue, craft knife, steel rule and other optional items to cut, build and complete.
- Do it yourself activity. Children may require parental guidance to complete this model.
Details: This is the NEW improved version of our popular 'The CityBuilder' ROADS & PAVEMENTS kit. It has new additions like: Curved road with pavements Additional straight road Bicycle lane Now make you city layout look even bigger and better! This is a self assembly card model kit requiring glue, craft knife, steel rule and other optional items to cut, build and complete. Product No.: CB007 Dimensions of finished model (mm): 2 three-way intersections 320 x 245 3 straight roads 297 x 170 1 curved road 245 x 245 8 straight pavements 297 x 60 1 curved pavement 304 x 305 5 curved pavements 75 x 75 Scale: Compatible with O gauge (perfect for use with "O" Gauge Model Railways.) Material: Pre-printed and pre-punched cardboard, paper, plastic sheet. This kit includes: 6 Sheets: A, B, C, D, E, F Layout Instructions All packed in a card box to reach you in perfect condition. The CityBuilder is a series of unique high quality card construction kits which take Model Making to a new level. Creative, imaginative, educational and addictive, The CityBuilder inspires you to create amazing city structures from pre-printed, precision cut card sheets. Each kit contains all the detailed components and a photographic instruction manual which lays down the step by step procedure to help build these models. Plan and create your own city. Build houses, shops, restaurants, buildings, roads, back alleys, bustling neighbourhoods and much more using your imagination. Add window panes, curtains, flower boxes etc, to make them look real. Run your collection of cars, trucks, buses, trains across your city. The CityBuilder is a wonderful way to start constructing simple structures and gradually expand to build more complex ones.