Brand: The CityBuilder
- Made of CARDBOARD. Self construction model making kit. Needs to be constructed.
- Realistic design. Sturdy and durable. Perfect for O scale Model Railroad layouts, scenery and dioramas.
- Contains pre-printed, precision cut, high quality cardboard sheets with a photographic instruction manual to help construct this kit.
- Requires glue, craft knife, steel rule and other optional items to cut, build and complete.
- Do it yourself activity. Children may require parental guidance to complete this model.
Details: Build a Multiplex Cinema (Low Relief) with LED lights with this kit This is a self assembly card model kit requiring glue, craft knife, steel rule and other optional items to cut, build and complete. Product No.: CB014 Dimensions of finished model (mm): 123408(w) x 310(h) x 255(d) including pavement Scale: Compatible with O gauge (perfect for use with "O" Gauge Model Railways.) Material: Pre-printed and pre-punched cardboard, paper, plastic sheet. This kit includes: 5 Sheets: A, B, C, D, E 1 Plastic Sheet F 1 Base 15 Warm white LED Lights Chain with battery box 1 Photographic Instruction Manual. All packed in a card box to reach you in perfect condition. The CityBuilder is a series of unique high quality card construction kits which take Model Making to a new level. Creative, imaginative, educational and addictive, The CityBuilder inspires you to create amazing city structures from pre-printed, precision cut card sheets. Each kit contains all the detailed components and a photographic instruction manual which lays down the step by step procedure to help build these models. Plan and create your own city. Build houses, shops, restaurants, buildings, roads, back alleys, bustling neighbourhoods and much more using your imagination. Add window panes, curtains, flower boxes etc, to make them look real. Run your collection of cars, trucks, buses, trains across your city. The CityBuilder is a wonderful way to start constructing simple structures and gradually expand to build more complex ones.