Brand: The Army Painter
- AFFORDABLE YET SUPERIOR QUALITY — Our price is more affordable than other known wargame paint brands. You’ll only pay about a couple of dollars for each 0.6oz/18 ml bottle yet get premium quality paints from The Army Painter miniature starter set, a fantastic deal you shouldn’t miss
- GREAT GIFT FOR NOVICE ARTISTS AND VETERAN PAINTERS — This model paint set is a great birthday present or gift for any occasions for beginners who just got into the hobby of miniature painting and for advanced painters who need to replenish the basic colors for their already existing paints set
- FREE HOBBY HIGHLIGHTING BRUSH — Made from the finest quality Toray synthetic hair, this highlight detailing brush is a great all-around brush for making detailed highlights on your warhammer figures and other military models; has a sharp tip for hard-to-get areas on a miniature
- SUPERB CONSISTENCY FOR EASY APPLICATION — The Army Painter’s range of primary color acrylic paints, metallic paint and miniature wash is lauded because of their perfect consistency; neither too thick nor too thin, which makes them easy to apply and manipulate
- DROPPER CAP TO PREVENT DRYING — Get the exact amount you need with the ergonomically designed dropper bottle, so you won’t be wasting any paint. The colors are highly pigmented; give the bottle a good shake before you squeeze
Fantastic High Pigment Miniature Paints with Vibrant and Rich Colors - The Army Painter Hobby Starter Paint Set includes a variety of 9 essential colors, including flesh and metallic, and a bottle of Quickshade Wash that adds a nice shading to your models. Includes a highlighting paint brush for fine detail work and a comprehensive miniature painting guide. Indeed, it's the perfect model paint kit to kickstart your hobby of painting miniatures!
Ergonomic Dropper Cap Design allows you to control the ratio of each color paint, making it easy to mix and match them. The dropper also permits little air to go inside the bottle when you leave it open while you work on your warhammer figures, reaper miniatures or other wargame models, preventing the paint to dry up. It saves paint and prevents spill and cross contamination.
Impressive Opacity and Consistency - The paints have a creamy consistent fluidity from color to color. As with most acrylics, the metal paint is thicker than the others. The metal color and dark wash make this set particularly attractive and complete; no additional colors are required to achieve amazing results.
NOTE: The paints have an outstanding pigment density. Thus, it goes by the law of physics that the pigment and the acrylic binder will separate over time. So give the bottle a good shake before each use. If it's the first time you're opening the bottle, squeeze out a bit of the binder to give some space inside for jiggling.
Extensive Guide has a rich bank of information for model painting. It contains a lot of great tips and brilliant techniques, so you won't get stuck at figuring things out on your own.
Since these are acrylic paints, you'll only need water to thin and clean up brushes. The black and white colors can be used as primer.
Release Date: 01-06-2020