Brand: The Army Painter
- WHILE OTHER PAINT SETS REQUIRE EXTENSIVE SHAKING - Our rust-free mixing balls allow you to stir up pigments that settle at the bottom to get perfect consistency in less time and with less work
- WORRIED ABOUT PAINTS DRYING OUT? - Unlike brands who use paint pots, we added enough medium and designed our bottles with dropper caps to limit the air flow and preserve paints for the long haul
- HEAVY PIGMENTS & CREAMY CONSISTENCY - allow for excellent coverage, fewer coats, and no loss of detail on your mini. Includes 60 Warpaints: 43 acrylic miniatures paints, 5 metallics, 7 quickshade washes and 5 effects paints
- GET MORE PAINT AND STILL SAVE - Our paints come in above average 18ml bottles at half the price of popular brands, who only sell 12ml bottles of paint that tend to dry out quickly.
- WE BELIEVE IN PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND - You can worry less about thin or leaky paint focus more on playing Warhammer 40k or Dungeons and Dragons. Our paints are perfect for reaper miniatures, battletech miniature, nolzur's marvelous miniatures, and other unpainted miniatures.
INCREDIBLE Set of 60 Meticulously Selected Paints for Models and Miniatures - The Perfect Warpaints Range for Beginners and Enthusiasts Wargame Painters - Plus 100 FREE Rust-Free Mixing Balls!
The Army Painter Mega Paint Set 3 is a complete package with all the colors you will ever need for painting your armies of Warhammer 40k figures, military models, board game figures, Dungeons and Dragons, and other wargame miniatures.
43 Acrylic Paints with strong pigment and creamy consistency, perfect for painting highly detailed miniatures. You can easily apply them into the creases and nooks of mini figures. These acrylic paints won't chunk on you!
5 Metallics that are well-known for their high-concentration of metallic flakes and superb coverage and 7 Quickshade Washes - This miniature and Warhammer 40k paint set comes with 4 of the famous Quickshade washes: Strong Tone, Dark Tone, Soft Tone and Flesh Wash.
5 Effects Paints with realistic colors - The Effects Paints will shade your model paint miniatures flawlessly and still let the colors come through. The GLISTENING BLOOD is a glossy paint for blood or gore. The DRY RUST is stapled on metal areas for that orangey-red brownish rust effect.
Wargamer Painting Guide - A comprehensive guide that features The Army Painter's "Spray, Paint and Dip" technique. It's packed with many details, tips and tricks useful for both veteran and beginners.