- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY – The unique combination of white light technology and the laser triangulation allow the SOL 3D scanner to reach a resolution of 0.1 mm with texture feature. The camera picks up the texture, the laser collects its geometry. The turntable can support a maximum weight of 4.4 lbs (2 Kg). The Close-up and Oversize scanning modes allow you to obtain very fine detailed scans.
- USER-FRIENDLY – The SOL 3D scanner provides an affordable, easy-to-use solution for creating digital copies of real-world objects. With only four pieces that attach with thumb screws, getting the SOL Scanner setup is a breeze. The calibration is fast and automatic, the software is easy to manipulate and there is no need to manually mesh alignments. Whether you are a maker, designer, educator or hobbyist, you can turn your ideas into reality with SOL.
- SEAMLESS – We continue to strive for perfection and work tirelessly to make the entire process seamless. The Scan Dimension engineering team focused on developing an incredibly easy-to-use scanner. To start a scan, users simply place an object on a turntable, place it within the included tent, and press a button — the laser, camera, and software do the rest. You can rescan your object from different angles to make sure all the geometry and texture is collected and the software will mesh it.
- EXPERIENCE BEHIND THE INNOVATION – Scan Dimension is a division of the scanning heavyweight, Global Scanning, a Danish-based technology firm with about 30 years of experience in the image-capturing sector. This collective experience is behind the engineering of SOL, which was designed to be, above all, portable, affordable, easy to use, and precise.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – 3D Scanner, Turntable, Scanner Stand, Black-out tent w/enclosure, USB Cables, Cover and Scan Target
Publisher: Scan Dimension
Details: The Market's Most User-Friendly 3D Scanner Available Makers, Tech Enthusiasts and Hobbyists Can Now Produce Professional-Grade 3D Scans at an Affordable Price Scan Dimension, developer of 3D scanners, imaging, and realization technology, launches SOL, an easy-to-use 3D scanner for the everyday maker, technology enthusiast, and hobbyist. Immediately available, SOL is an accurate, portable, and affordable 3D scanner that creates detailed, precise 3D models of scanned objects.