- Revell model car kits are highly detailed scale replicas of the original car model made of quality materials
- Kit consists of 30 pieces, decals and stickers with custom graphics, and illustrated assembly instructions.
- Revell Model Kit #85-1529
- This 1:25 scale model car kit is skill level 3 and recommended for ages 10 and up
- No glue or paint required.
Details: In the mid-1950s, Chevy introduced its new overhead-valve V-8 engine, commonly referred to as the "small-block" Chevy. These '55-'57 equipped cars have come to be known as "Tri-Chevys". The 1957 is the most popular of them all. The Bel Air version was the top-of-the-line model with added features and trim that set it apart. The rear stabilizers were a styling trend that celebrated the jet age. The 1:25 scale model car is a Revell skill level 3 plastic model kit recommended for ages 10 years old and up. The approximate build time of this kit is 3+ hours and does not require glue or paint. Stickers, decals, and illustrated assembly instructions are included. Revell model kit #85-1529.
Release Date: 01-09-2019