- Perfect indoor or outdoor accessory for your G scale train
- Plastic construction using pre-colored parts; No painting required
- Made of UV-stabilized, weather-resistant materials
- Clear directions makes assemble easy; All you need is solvent-based plastic glue
- Quality product of Germany
Details: From the Manufacturer PIKO G scale kits are the perfect accessory for your garden railroad. They look great and assemble easily, thanks to great engineering and clear instructions. The kits are completely pre-painted and decorated; no paint is needed. And any solvent-based plastic glue will bond the parts together. But PIKO G Kits are more than just good looking. Their sturdy plastic components are UV-stabilized and weather resistant. You can leave your assembled buildings outside all year 'round. PIKO was founded in 1949 in the former German Democratic Republic (East Germany), and presented their first model train set at the Leipzig Autumn Fair the same year. It was an auspicious beginning as PIKO became one of the major toy producers inside the Iron Curtain. The German Unification in 1990 led to forming privately held PIKO Spielwaren Ltd. on May 1, 1992. Today, the firm is best known in America for its G scale model trains and buildings, all still made in Sonneberg, Germany.