Panasonic lumix point-and-shoot digital cameras are known among camera enthusiasts for reliability and innovative features. The lumix dc-zs70 brings the legendary optical performance of a 30x (24-720mm) Leica DC vario-elmar lens with amazingly stable 5-axis hybrid O.I.S. (Optical image stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. Traditionalists will love the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring, plus the familiarity of an eye-level electronic viewfinder. The modern enthusiast will love the Wi-Fi mobile device controllability and next-generation flexibility that 4K video and 4K photo modes bring to the creative experience.
About this item
- by entering your model number.
- 20.3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30x Leica DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens (24-720 millimeter), plus 5-axis Hybrid o.I.S. (Optical image stabilizer)
- 0.2-Inch 1, 166k-dot EVF (electronic view Finder) with eye-sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840x2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking feature
- Lens barrel mounted control ring enables quick, intuitive operation of important functions
- Wi-Fi plus a 180 degree front flip-up touch feature-enabled screen simplifies selfie photography, and framing for unusual perspectives.Wifi:IEEE 802.11b/g/n.Battery life (Approx.):Approx. 380 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF) (1)