- Proportional tracking control yields the most responsive and realistic train operation; 300 degree throttle for extended range control
- Indicator lights for momentum, power output and overload conditions; Automatic circuit protector disconnects power to the track if an overload occurs
- Main line direction switch allows you to reverse your direction
- Fixed A.C. terminals for powering switch machines, lights and other accessories
- More powerful than others in its class with the ability to pull heavy loads and operate accessories
Details: From the Manufacturer When a real locomotive is given a throttle increase there is a lag time until the preselected speed is reached. Like-wise, when braking a life-size, fast moving train it usually takes a mile or so before it stops. But because lightweight model trains won't mimic this delay on their own, we create the momentum or inertia electronically, sometimes referred to as flywheel action. Accutec Technology provides smoother performance and helps maintain the extra power when climbing grades or running over poor track conditions. Advanced slow speed circuitry allows your locomotive to crawl and couple easily.