- Made in Japan for Micro-Mark, Multi-Saw features a 90 watt (1/10 hp) motor which runs on 110VAC household current.
- Variable speed: 500 - 1,700 strokes per minute.
- Overall size: 12" high x 13-1/2" wide (with vacuum adapter installed: 9-1/2" without adapter) x 19" deep.
- Weight: 7 lbs. Table size: 6-1/4" x 6-1/4" cast aluminum with smoothly machined surface.
- Multi-Saw cuts soft woods up to 2" thick, hard wood up to 1/2" thick, printed circuit boards and non-ferrous metals up to 5/64" thick.
Details: Perfect For Hobbyists, Jewelers, Crafters And Do-It-Yourselfers! After 25 years in production, one of the most popular Micro-Mark saws ever offered has been re-engineered, making this already great saw better than ever! Packed with these new features: Almost twice the stroke length - increased from .200" to .375" (3/8") Integrated blower device provides a clean view of your sawing line Elbow-jointed overhead yoke arm provides easy, fast (45 seconds or less) re-positioning of material being sawn; ideal for making complex interior cuts Larger-size side compartment with tool-less push-button removal mechanism Improved vacuum port attachment design Easier blade installation for quicker blade swaps Large, ergonomic knobs for repositioning on-board components MicroLux Multi-Saw includes 6 premium blades: 2 fine (#80856) and 2 medium blades (#87937) for wood, plastic and metals such as aluminum, brass, silver, gold, plus 2 coarse blades (#80857), primarily for wood cutting; adjustable rip fence; 0 to 90 degree miter gauge; 2 C-style bench clamps for mounting the saw on work surfaces up to 1-7/8" thick; assorted mounting screws; extra-long hex key and set-up instructions.