- Set Includes: The Blue Comet 4-4-2 Steam Locomotive and tender, The Blue Comet "Halley" Combination car, The Blue Comet "Tuttle" Coach car, The Blue Comet "Biela" Observation car, Eight pieces of O36 curved FasTrack, Two FasTrack 10" straight track sections, One LionChief FasTrack Terminal section, One Plug-Expand-Play Power Lock-on section, Wall-pack power supply, LionChief remote for locomotive
- Locomotive Features: Electric locomotive controlled by included LionChief remote, LionChief Universal Remote (sold separately) or Bluetooth LionChief app, On/Off switch for sound, RailSounds RC sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, whistle, bell, and useractivated announcements, Operating headlight, Powerful maintenance-free motor, Operating couplers, Puffing smoke
- Announcement Coach Features: Interior illumination, Silhouettes in windows, Conductor figure in doorway, LED lighted conductor’s lantern, User-activated sound clip, On/Off switch, AC and DC compatible on any LionChief system layout, Works directly with The Blue Comet LionChief Set
- LionChief Remote Features: Forward and reverse speed control knob, Three buttons to whistle sound, bell, and special announcements, Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Minimum Curve: O31 | Set Length: 52" | Recommended Age: 10 years +
Details: Originally offered in Standard Gauge in 1930, this railfans' favorite has been associated with Lionel trains for over 88 years. Said to have been one of Joshua Lionel Cowen’s favorite trains to ride between Jersey City and Atlantic City , the Central of New Jersey Blue Comet is back in our O-Gauge line and equipped with LionChief and Bluetooth technology.
Release Date: 30-10-2019