These models will be equipped with all-wheel electrical pick-up and blackened metal wheels in trucks that replicate the HTCR Phase II trucks. (On the prototype, this truck evolved from the HT-C trucks found on the SD40-2 through SD60 and features radial steering capability). Additionally, the models will feature walkway-mounted, lighted ditch lights! Handrails will be made of a paintable material so modelers can easily add white end railings.
- Powerful five-pole KATO motor with dual brass flywheels
- Directional Headlight and illuminated, preprinted numberboards
- Kato magnetic knuckle coupler
- DCC Friendly mechanism ready for drop-in decoder installation
- Drop in DCC compatible with the Train Control Systems K1D4
- Usually retails for $120