- Benchtop Saw For Small Precise Jobs - Cutting Wood, Plastic, Aluminum, Copper, Brass - Cuts Max. 7/16" Diameter, 29gauge Metal Tube
- High Speed-7800 RPMs cuts 273/ 5.56/ 300 blackout brass cases, light metals and wood dowel- no sanding required!
- Ideal for Small Hobby and DIY Crafts- zinc came for stained glass, arrow shafts, mini model making
- Easily Portable Table Saw- Cuts Miter Corners from 0° to 45° with adjustable clamp
- Includes- 2” HSS blade (.020 inch thick, 3/8 inch arbor), 0-45 degree miter gauge, 71" power chord, table clamp, instruction manual
Details: Creates Precise Smooth Cuts on Wood, Plastic, Soft and Light Metals (Aluminum, copper, brass). Make miter cuts from 0° to 45°. Fast 7800 rpm. 2" Saw blade with a 3/8-Inch arbor cuts upto 15/32"Diameter (A bit less than 1/2"Diameter). Cut 273 5.56 Brass Cases, Arrow Shafts, Small Craft Hobby Projects, Miniature Woodworking