- Cuts wood, brass & similar light materials with smooth, precise cuts; no sanding needed!
- Cuts to a depth of 1/2 in. - ideal for frames, molding & other light-duty cuts.
- Make miter cuts from 0° to 45°
- Fast 7800 rpm and a 3/8-Inch arbor
- 2-Inch blade diameter and a .020 inch blade thickness
Details: The Hercules Mini Cutoff Miter Saw for Hobby Crafts is a mini benchtop mounted cut-off saw for hobby crafting; it provides clean and safe chop and miter cuts of non-ferrous metals, plastics and wood. It is ideal for model building, picture framing, dollhouses, model railroads and other intricate projects. This hobby craft saw offers a high-speed steel blade that can be used for cutting light metals, wood, plastics and other light materials. The Hercules Mini Benchtop Hobby Craft Saw has an adjustable miter gauge and is perfect for all your small DIY projects! This precision bench saw makes perfect cuts in soft metals, wood and plastic in 1/10th the time it takes by hand. This bench-top saw is so accurate that you might never have to file or sand ends! Compact size and portable; easy to use for light-duty cutting of metal, aluminum, copper, plastic and wood!
Features & Specifications:
- Cuts Steel, Brass, Wood & More With Smooth, Precise Cuts; No Sanding Needed!
- Power: 110V AC, 60 Hz, 80 Watts, 9 Amp
- Weight: 2kg
- Speed: 7800r/min
- 3/8" Arbor
- 2" Blade Diameter and .020" Blade Width
- 1/2" Cutting Depth
- 0-45 Degree Miter
- 71" Power Cord
- 1 x Mini Bench Cut-off Saw Set
- Instructions & Parts Book
- 2" Blade