- ORIGINAL GORILLA GLUE: The water activated polyurethane formula expands into materials to form an incredibly strong bond to virtually anything
- 100% WATERPROOF: Doesn't break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- VERSATILE: Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass, concrete and much more
- INCREDIBLY STRONG: Expands 3 times into the materials to form an incredibly strong bond
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT: Bond holds through hot and cold temperatures
Details: The product that started it all. Original Gorilla Glue built a name for itself with its incredible, industrial holding power and versatility. The water activated polyurethane formula expands into materials to form an incredibly strong bond to virtually anything making Gorilla Glue your solution for almost any project or repair. Directions: All surfaces must be clean and tight fitting. Wear gloves to avoid skin contact. Gorilla Glue will stain skin and ruin clothes. 1. Damp It: Gorilla Glue is cured with moisture. Lightly dampen one surface with water. For non-porous surfaces (glass & metal) and dense hardwoods, scratch up surfaces first and lightly dampen both surfaces prior to gluing. Do not add water to bottle. 2. Glue It: Spread a thin layer of glue on other surface. Do not over-apply glue. Gorilla Glue will foam 3 to 4 times in volume. 3. Clamp It: Clamp objects together for 1-2 hours. You can use heavy objects to achieve clamping pressure. Strength of bond line improves with better clamping. Full cure in 24 hours Storage: After each use, wipe nozzle clean with a dry cloth and tightly replace lid. For bottle sizes 4 oz. and larger, we suggest squeezing excess air out of the bottle. While still squeezing, tightly replace the cap and then store in a cool, dry place. This helps eliminate moisture in the bottle. Store in a cool, dry place. Store away from children and animals. Click on Visit the Gorilla Store at the top of this page to find more Gorilla Tough products.
Release Date: 22-09-2017