Brand: Gizmo Dorks
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D printer filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- Recommended Nozzle Temperature: 205 - 225 C; Filament diameter - 1.75mm +/- 0.03mm
- Net weight: 200 grams / Spool Diameter: 6" / Spool Width: 1.5" / Spool Hub Diameter: 2.25"
- PLA filament is compatible with various 3D printers such as the Creality Ender 3, Anycubic, Prusa, Flashforge, Monoprice, and many more
- Perfect compliment to sample colors for your 3D printer or 3D pen. Each spool contains 200g and included colors are Blue, Green, Orange, and Red
Gizmo Dorks PLA filament now comes in a smaller version on a 200 gram spool, the perfect size for sampling or testing the superior quality. Gizmo Dorks PLA filament is made from the highest quality virgin material. PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products. PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
- Extrusion Temperature: 190 - 225 C
- Heated Bed: Not required but recommended at 60 C
- Print speeds : 30mm/s is ideal, can go up to 60 or 80mm/s
- Diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0.03mm
- Net Weight: 200 grams
- Color Pack 1 - Black, Grey, Transparent, White
- Color Pack 2 - Blue, Green, Orange, Red
*Each color pack contains four 200 gram spools.