- Full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and free email support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.Build volume 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 inches
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming. Filament Compatibility- PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints.Filament Diameter:1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Please refer the user manual below for better use
Details: Leaving our competition a step or two behind, these new features are only available on the new FlashForge Creator Pro: The new front door comes pre-installed, and has been re-designed to provide easier access to prints. The new injected PC top cover comes in one solid piece, making it stronger and more effective at regulating temperature. The new, larger platform adjusting screws have been re-engineered for easier use. The new extruder wiring router can protect wiring from wear and tear efficiently What’s in the box? The Creator Pro Dual Extruder 2x spool holders 2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color are randomly selected) 2x spare blue platform stickers 2x filament guide tubes 2 M3×8 screws, 3 wrenches in different sizes, 1 spare leveling knob, 2 spare Teflon tubes, 1 unclogging pin and grease in tool bag Extruder’s accessory kit Containing turbo fan duct, 2 M3×8 screws, M3×6 screw Power cord USB cable Injected PC top cover 1 x 16GB SD card (contains software ReplicatorG and FlashPrint, test sample files and operation manual) Compatible Software: ReplicatorG, FlashPrint and Simplify3D(Please kindly noted that Simplify3D is a third party paid software, which is not included in this package. If user want to use, please buy it by yourself) Compatible OS: Windows, Mac OSX and Linux Print from SD card or over USB cable Input file type: STL, gcode, x3g Printing Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm Build volume: About 5 liters Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable) Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm Materials : Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA. Support Contact Information If you encounter any issues with your FlashForge purchase or have any questions, please contact the support.
Release Date: 28-02-2017