If you're looking to add fully functional traffic lights to your model railroad layout, the Model Railroad Traffic Light Controller is the perfect solution for all of your model railroading needs. Accepting either AC (6-20V) or DC (8-24V) power, this controller provides up to 800mA per channel and can be configured to drive multiple LED or incandescent traffic signals. Compatible with most model railroad scales and traffic lights including Model Power, Bachmann and Walthers Cornerstone Series. The Model Railroad Traffic Light Controller is newly improved with the latest in microcontroller technology. Easily select one of five different realistic traffic modes with the touch of a button. Comes with installation and operational instructions as well as a 1 year warranty. Buy with confidence! Made in the USA.
- Five programmable sequences including 4 way intersection, British style, and signal with RR xing or crosswalk.
- Independent outputs channels for operating LEDs or Incadescent lamps at the input voltage
- Dual removable shunts for switching to LED output mode (Common anode).
- Compatible with most model railroad traffic lights including Model Power, Bachmann, & Walthers.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is for low voltage only. See our "AC Traffic light Controller" for full size signals.