- ADVANCED BRUSHLESS MOTOR TECHNOLOGY: Delivers exceptional performance with more power, more runtime, and durability – extending the life of your tool.
- CORDED POWER IN CORDLESS FORM: As Dremel’s most powerful cordless rotary tool, the 8250 delivers 20% higher power versus the 4300 & 100% more runtime versus the 8220.
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Compatible with all Dremel rotary accessories & attachments, ideal for the widest range of applications including cutting, sanding, drilling, cleaning, grinding, sharpening, & more. The patented EZ Twist Nose Cap makes accessory changes fast & easy without the need of a wrench.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE BATTERY: Enhanced 12V, 3.0Ah battery technology delivers 2X more battery life vs the 8220, providing portable power & longer runtimes. Includes battery charger with 95 minute charge time.
- ERGONOMIC & INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Engineered to exceed endurance tests for consistent & powerful performance every time. The 8260 runs cool in heavy-duty applications making it ideal for extended use. The comfortable textured rubber soft grip provides easier handling & better control.
- REINFORCED DIGITAL DISPLAY SCREEN: Durable display screen features Bluetooth connectivity, speed, battery life, & warning LED indicators for tool overload or excessive temperatures.
- VARIABLE SPEED: Easy-to-use variable speed dial adjusts from 5,000 – 30,000 RPM for maximum control and precision. Ideal for use with a variety of applications & can be used on materials including wood, metal, plastic, & tile.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Advanced brushless motor provides optimized motor performance, durability & excellent tool life, backed by Dremel’s Limited Lifetime tool warranty.
- USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE: Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
Details: Brushless power to perform, runtime to last. From cutting to sanding, and grinding to drilling the Dremel 8250 delivers corded performance without the inconvenience of a cord. Featuring an advanced brushless motor, the 8250 provides optimized motor efficiency, more runtime & power, and long tool life. With 20% higher power vs Dremel’s most powerful corded tool the 4300, the 8250 provides maximum versatility to perform the widest range of applications and is compatible with all rotary tool accessories & attachments. The powerful 12 Volt / 3 AMP Lithium-Ion battery provides superior performance & runtime at all speeds; delivering 100% more runtime vs the 4300 ensuring that the 8250 will still be going strong when you need it. The innovative tool design is engineered to exceed endurance tests for consistent & powerful performance every time, while the ergonomic body provides a comfortable grip zone making it ideal for extended use. The 8250 gives you the confidence & performance to tackle the toughest of jobs.