- DREMEL DIGILAB’S BEST VALUE PRINTER OPTION
- RELIABLE AND PRECISE PRINTING: 50 Micron layers (1/20th mm). Internally tested by Bosch (+800 hours) for safety and performance and 3rd party tested by UL
- WINDOWS, MACOS, CHROMEBOOK AND IPAD COMPATIBLE with cloud-based software included
- NETWORK FRIENDLY with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB connectivity. Also equipped with static IP and Proxy for quick and easy network set-up
- WORLD-CLASS LIFETIME DREMEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT located in Racine, WI.
- FLEXIBLE BUILD PLATE with ergonomic handles and magnetic Snap-On mechanism for easy and fast build plate and print removal
- AUTOMATED 9-POINT LEVELING SYSTEM and built-in auto-levelling sensor detects and account for discrepancies for more successful printing
- FULLY ENCLOSED HOUSING for quiet operation and improved print quality
Details: The Dremel Digilab 3D40 FLEX Idea Builder 3D printer is Dremel's best 3D printer for classroom use or to use at home. 3D printing beginners, teachers and students alike will appreciate the new removable flexible build plate that makes it quick and easy to remove finished parts after printing, the new 30% faster Draft mode that allows you to create more parts in less time, the new automatic 9-point calibration that helps your parts stick to the bed better and makes the 3D40 FLEX more reliable, the large 3.5 In. full color touchscreen with an intuitive interface for easy use, and the fully enclosed sturdy plastic design that keeps curious hands out and also makes the printer quiet and safe. You can easily connect the printer to Wifi and use the included remote printing software to send prints from wherever you are. The printer has a high accuracy up to 50 micron resolution but you can also print very quickly with the new Draft mode in 340 micron layer height setting. You can print using the included cloud software, the included Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer for Windows or Mac, or your favorite 3D software that supports .gcode, .g or .g3drem files such as Cura, Simplify3D, Craftware, KISSlicer, Slic3r or Repetier. Once you start slicing your own files you can take advantage of the large 6 In. x 10 In. x 6.7 In. (402 cu in) build volume. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to unrivaled Dremel customer service as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty. All the help you need will be just a quick email, live chat or phone call away.
Release Date: 15-02-2019