Brand: Department 56
- GENUINE VILLAGE BUILDING: from the Department 56 Dickens' Village Series
- METICULOUSLY CRAFTED: made from high-quality ceramic material
- HAND-PAINTED: features are intricately detailed
- LIGHTING FEATURES: building illuminates using a standard light cord and bulb (included)
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 4. 72" L (12 cm) x 4. 13" W (10. 5 cm) x 7. 36" H (18. 7 cm)
Details: Open the door to Victorian England, which at the time of Charles Dickens was the center of culture for the world and where many traditions we celebrate today took shape. The architecture, customs and history of Victorian England are inherent in the Dickens' Village Series. These distinguished and quaint buildings and accessories are an inspiration to all who make them part of their holiday traditions. During the 1800's, it was popular to speculate which clipper ship carrying tea from the far east would arrive first in London's harbor. The side of our Joseph Edward Tea Shoppe includes a sign announcing the race updates. Tetley is a well known company and our new shoppe is named for the Tetley brothers, Joseph and Edward, who founded their company in the 1820's. This piece illuminates using a standard light cord and bulb. About us: Enesco is committed to bring joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.