- PREMIUM QUALITY PLASTER GAUZE: Our plaster strips use plaster of Paris powder for crafts of the best quality. Get amazing results with 5-8 minute fast setting time, our quick-setting casting material minimizes the amount of time the subject needs to sit and wait for the casting material to dry.
- PLASTER OF PARIS BANDAGES: Our easy mold plaster wrap uses a fine cotton gauze and generous amounts of gypsum. Achieve professional-quality results when you activate with water and apply the thick, creamy formula allowing an incredibly smooth finish during the casting process, to capture every fine detail of the casting subject.
- SKIN SAFE SHEETS OF PLASTER: Our plaster strip rolls are made from 100% natural materials, 4 inches wide & 180 inches long (10cm x 4.6M); Each roll covers 5 surface squarefeet, is non-toxic and safe for use on pregnant bellies.
- CRAFT PLASTER WRAP: Not just for baby bump cast, our plaster mold is also great for masks, sculptures, scenery, and textured art!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Backed by 90-Day Satisfaction Promise.
Details: CraftWrap Plaster Cloth Bandage - Great for masks, belly casting, art, sculptures, railroad scenery and more! Each roll is individually sealed in a plastic sleeve. They are the best quality casting rolls we have found available on the market. These are the same rolls that are included in our popular ProudBody belly cast kits. Our plaster casting material contains a fine cotton gauze and generous amounts of gypsum. When activated with water and applied, it is creamy and able to capture all the fine details of the casting subject. The combination of the fine gauze and generous amounts of gypsum allows the caster to get an incredibly smooth finish during the casting itself. Our casting material is quick setting to minimize the amount of time the subject needs to sit and wait for the casting material to dry. Our casting material can be used for many other projects! Great for masks, sculptures, scenery and textured art. We tested both medical-grade casting material and artist's casting material in our testing process. We chose the artist's casting material over the medical-grade casting material because the artist's casting material makes a smoother cast due to the finer cotton gauze and more generous and creamier gypsum contained on the cotton gauze. The medical-grade casting material uses a coarser gauze and there is not as much gypsum contained on the gauze. It also dries a more off-white color than the artist's casting material. The casting material is made from 100% natural materials and is non-toxic and safe to use on mom's skin. There is no heat reaction when applied to mom's skin unlike bulk plaster of paris that can be purchased in a hobby or home improvement store.