Brand: Calculated Industries
- YOU GET 72 BUILT-IN SCALES for versatility, 39 imperial (feet-Inch) and 33 metric; Multiple units; decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches, yards, millimeters, meters, kilometers; square and cubic formats
- PLUS 6 CUSTOM SCALES, 3 each for imperial and metric units; you can define any scale from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are otherwise out of scale; calibrates to any plan and stores that scale
- SO YOU CAN DO TAKEOFFS ANYWHERE with no cable or PC required; use it on jobsites, in your office or on the hood of your truck to get takeoffs for estimates and get material orders when you need it
- AND CALCULATE AREA AND VOLUME – roll length and width to get area. Set height to get volume. Use either imperial or metric units; just roll and store values with dedicated keys; display shows answers clearly. Based on start and stop point accuracy and scale magnitude, most users typically experience +/- 2%-3% rolling error.
- MANUALLY COUNT items while rolling a set of plans to estimate for studs, piers, outlets or other recurring items; touch Count button to add, or press the Subtract button to remove the last entry
Details: Product Description "Calculated Industries 6025 Scale Master Pro Digital Plan Measure and Takeoff Tool for Printed Plans gets fast, accurate linear, area and volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps.PERFECT FOR architects, project managers, estimators and contractors in all aspects of design and construction. Anyone that works off of printed plans in the office or on the jobsite.SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO SIMPLIFY TAKEOFFS AND ESTIMATING from architectural and engineering drawings. It finds linear measurements, rectangular areas, and volumes as well as converts between scales and dimensions.WORKS IN ANY BUILDING SCALE AND MOST DIMENSIONAL UNITS the Scale Master Pro comes with 72 built-in scales (39 imperial and 33 metric for versatility). It also features six custom scales (three each for imperial and metric units), enabling you to define any scale, even out-of-scale plans or PDFs of Autocad or digital plans that are emailed in small file sizes.MORE TIME SAVING FUNCTIONS include accumulating memory; dedicated length, width, and height keys; push-button counter to count items while rolling; a switch to lock in mode, scale, and units while rolling the wheel; and a subtract key that allows you to deduct rolled distances.COMES COMPLETE with easy to follow User’s Guide, two long-life CR-2032 batteries, protective hard case and 1-year Warranty.Scale Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the device off after 4 to 6 minutes of non-use. After powering back on, all registers and settings remain intact including all temporary registers. Scale Master Pro measures 7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches, weighs 2.1 ounces.Why waste time with old fashioned triangle scale rulers or costly “guess-timating”? Click Add to Cart to get your Scale Master Pro today!Copyright 2019 Calculated Industries. All rights reserved. " Amazon.com Get fast, accurate linear, area and volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings, and maps with the Scale Master Pro digital plan measure (model 6025) from Calculated Industries. It's ideal for contractors, landscapers, fencing specialists, plumbers, and anyone needing fast, accurate takeoffs from plans and blueprints.Get fast, accurate linear, area, and volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps (view larger). Specifically designed to simplify takeoffs from architectural and engineering drawings, it finds linear measurements of any shape--as well as rectangular areas and volumes--and it converts between scales and dimensions. The Scale Master Pro comes with 72 built-in scales (39 imperial and 33 metric for maximum versatility). It also features six custom scales (three each for imperial and metric units), enabling you to define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged, or are just out of scale. You can easily store the new scale permanently into the device for future use. Other features include two built-in memories; dedicated length, width, and height keys; push-button counter to keep track of items while rolling; switch for locking in mode, scale, and units while rolling; and a subtract key that allows you to deduct rolled distances.It's powered by two CR2032 lithium batteries, and the Scale Master Pro has an auto shut-off feature that turns the device off after about 4 to 6 minutes of non-use. After powering back on, all registers and settings remain intact, including all temporary registers. The Scale Master Pro measures 7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches, weighs 2.1 ounces, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty.What's in the BoxCalculated Industries 6025 Scale Master Pro digital plan measure; hard cover protective case; user guide; batteries6025 Scale Master Pro Digital Plan MeasureAt a Glance:Complete takeoffs from blueprints and plans with speed and accuracyIdeal tool for preparing bids and estimates from plans in the field or office72 built-in scales support imperial and metricSix custom scales for out-of-scale drawingsPowered by two CR2032 lithium batteriesOne-year limi