- Workmate transforms into a roomy workbench or bench tool stand
- Heavyweight steel design holds up to 550-pound
- One-Handed clamp system allows for independent jaw adjustment
- Measures 29.2 By 8.9 By 29.5-inch
- Includes four swivel pegs, extra block, and vise-to-workbench converter insert
Details: Black & decker's wm425 workmate 425 550-pound capacity portable workbench has an extremely durable and sturdy frame and an innovative one-handed clamp system. Its feature set and reliability make it ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, DIY enthusiasts, home mechanics, and anyone looking for home shop assistance. This unit features a one-handed clamping system which allows the clamps to be adjusted together or separately. It also comes with adjustable swivel pegs that support a wide variety of shapes by holding oddly or un-routinely-shaped work pieces and holding them securely. Also, the adjustable jaws and vertical clamping provides flexibility and stability when clamping materials. This workbench has a heavy-gauge steel frame construction that supports up to 550 pounds. It has a handy dual height adjustment, and it folds up easily for simple wall storage. It provides you with 1-9/16-inch vertical clamping, 7-1/2-inch parallel clamping, 19-inch parallel peg clamping, and 30-inch diagonal peg clamping. Includes: (1) black & decker wm425 workmate 425 portable workbench, (4) swivel pegs.