- 4V MAX lithium-ion battery on the cordless scredriver holds charge up to 18 months.
- Rechargeable screwdriver includes 8 bits for a variety of tasks.
- The Rotobit rotating bit cartridge stores bits and provides easy accessibility for the powered screwdriver.
- LED light illuminates work surface.
- On board magnet holds extra screws, freeing up hands.
Details: Assembling furniture, fixing toys, hanging pictures—all of these everyday to-dos can be frustrating when you’re searching for bits. But thanks to BLACK+DECKER’s ROTO-BIT 4V MAX* cordless screwdriver with bit storage kit, you’ll easily take care of those tasks without the frustration. This cordless screwdriver is equipped with an 8-bit storage cartridge, so every bit is always on hand, while an on-board magnet holds extra screws while you work. It’s also designed with an LED that illuminates your worksurface and includes a rechargeable 4V MAX* lithium ion battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months. *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 4 volts. Nominal voltage is 3.6 volts.