- CORDLESS DRILL/DRIVER AND CIRCULAR SAW – Compact and lightweight for versatile use.
- 2-SPEED GEAR BOX – For increased versatility for drilling and driving tasks. Powers up to 310 in-lb of max torque.
- 11-POSITION CLUTCH – Prevents stripping and overdriving screws for added control.
- LED WORK LIGHT – Drill/driver has a built-in LED work light to illuminate dark areas.
- VERSATILE 5-1/2 IN. BLADE – Circular saw is well-suited for most any DIY task.
- BEVEL ADJUSTMENT – For making angled cuts.
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – For quick and easy adjustments without using extra tools.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- STORAGE BAG – Keeps both tools together and ready for use.
- INCLUDES – (1) LDX220 drill/driver, (1) BDCCS20 circular saw, (1) LBXR20 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT battery, (1) charger, (1) soft bag, (1) 5-1/2 in. fast-cutting circular saw blade, (1) double-ended bit.
- Features 310 in-lbs of torque. two speed gear box for increased versatilty. LED worklight. 11 position clutch and lightweight for easier use
- High torque motor. 5-1/2" Blade. Tool Free Depth of Cut and Bevel adjustment and compact design for ease of use
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Always Ready. holds a charge up to 18 months
Details: Some things are just perfect together, like the cordless drill/driver and circular saw in this BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 2-tool combo kit. The cordless drill/driver is equipped with a 2-speed gear box for enhanced versatility and control, while the 11-position clutch helps you avoid stripping and overdriving screws. Plus, the built-in LED work light illuminates the worksurface and dark areas. When you need to make straight, curved, and even angled cuts, the cordless circular saw really comes in handy. It’s optimized for tool-free depth adjustment, while the 5-1/2 in. blade can handle many DIY tasks. This combo kit even includes a convenient storage bag. And the rechargeable 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT battery can be used with both tools, as well as with other tools within the POWERCONNECT system. *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 volts.