Brand: Bachmann Trains
- True Blast Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound including prime mover, horn, and bell
- Powered by dual motors with flywheel coasting action, die-cast frame, LED lighting
- Electronic reverse board with directional lock-out , 4 wheel die-cast trucks with traction tires
- Prototypical scale dimensions, engineer cab figure, flush-mounted windshield with separate wipers
- Navigates O-27 curves, O Scale 1: 48- (Trains run on AC power 3-rail track)
Details: GE 70-TON SCALE DIESEL LOCOMOTIVE with TRUE BLAST PLUS SOUND - SOUTHERN PACIFIC - BLACK & ORANGE #5114 - O Scale. Promoted as “middleweight power with a heavyweight punch, ” the GE 70-Ton Diesel was an economical and efficient choice for branchlines and short lines in the late 1940s/early 1950s that wanted a lighter engine than the typical 100- or 120-ton switcher. Featuring True Blast Plus and dual motors with flywheel, our new O Gauge model is packing a similar punch to handle all your switching duties. Features include: True Blast Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound including prime mover, horn, and bell, die-cast frame, die-cast trucks, dual motors with flywheel, prototypical scale dimensions, electronic reverse board with directional lock-out, LED lighting, engineer cab figure, flush-mounted windshield with separate wipers, navigates O-27 curves.
Release Date: 18-05-2020