Brand: Bachmann Trains
- E-Z Track System - Snaps Together, Stays Together on Floors, Tables & Carpets
- Set Up is Quick, Easy and Fun - No Nails, Screws, or Special Tools Needed
- Steel Alloy Rail with Black Roadbed
- HO Scale 1:87 - Modeled From AAR Track Engineering Dimensions
- Basic Turnout With A Turnout Radius Matching 18” Radius Curved Track.
- Easy to Use For Both Temporary and Permanent Train Layouts
Details: Product Description Snap-Fit E-Z TRACK REMOTE TURNOUT - RIGHT (1/card) - STEEL ALLOY Rail With Black Roadbed - HO Scale. Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Track system makes set-up quick, easy and fun. E-Z Track is designed to Snap Together and Stay Together on Floors, Tables and Carpets. This product features Steel Alloy Rail with Black Roadbed. This is the basic turnout of the E-Z Track system with a turnout radius matching 18” Radius Curved Track. If you have enough room, you may consider purchasing larger E-Z Track turnouts to allow for smoother transitions between tracks during switching operations, and to accommodate locomotives and rolling stock with longer wheel bases. Note: For Powered Operation All analog turnouts (non-DCC) require 16V AC or DC accessory power supply. From the Manufacturer Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Track system makes set-up quick, easy and fun. Steel Alloy rail. Black roadbed. E-Z Track System - Snaps Together, Stays Together on Floors, Tables and Carpets.
Release Date: 07-05-2021