Brand: Bachmann Trains
- E-Z Track System - Snaps Together, Stays Together on Floors, Tables & Carpets
- Set Up is Quick, Easy and Fun - No Nails, Screws, or Special Tools Needed
- Nickel Silver Rail with Gray Roadbed, Designed to Provide Excellent Conductivity and Durability
- Easy to Use For Both Temporary and Permanent Train Layouts
- HO Scale 1:87 - Modeled From AAR Track Engineering Dimensions
Details: Product Description Snap-Fit E-Z Track 9” Straight Terminal Rerailer with Wire (1/card) – Nickel Silver Rail with Gray Roadbed - HO Scale. Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Track system makes set-up quick, easy and fun. E-Z Track is designed to Snap Together and Stay Together on Floors, Tables and Carpets. This product features Nickel Silver Rail with Gray Roadbed, Designed to Provide Excellent Conductivity and Durability. The terminal rerailer is connected via terminal wires to a power pack, which provides current to power the layout. In addition to making power connections, the terminal rerailer is also designed to correct derailments that sometimes occur during normal railroad operations. It can also be used to help properly align wheels on the track when first assembling a train for operation. If you want to use the rerailer to help place cars on the track, you should install it so that it is easily accessible. Otherwise, it should be installed after a difficult section of track (turnout, crossing, “S” curve, etc.) where derailments may occur. Also available in the E-Z Track system is a 9” Straight Rerailer if you need a rerailer but do not need to make power connections. From the Manufacturer Bachmann's exclusive E-Z Track system makes set-up quick, easy and fun. Nickel Silver Rail. Gray Roadbed. E-Z Track System --Snaps Together, Stays Together on Floors, Tables and Carpets.
Release Date: 07-05-2021