Brand: Bachmann Trains
- DCC sound-equipped with Econami Sound Value package
- Precision motor, die-cast boiler, underframe, and tender frame
- Separately applied detail parts and laser-cut exterior detailing
- Die-cast finescale driver spokes, E-Z Mate Mark II rear coupler
- Performs best on 11.25” radius curves or greater, N Scale 1:160
Details: "Norfolk & Western Class J 4-8-4 DCC Sound Value Equipped Steam Locomotive - N&W #608 - N Scale. Designed for optimum-speed passenger service, the “J” was the last mainline steam locomotive to run in the United States. Due to their power and speed, the class J’s were among the most reliable engines, running as many as 15,000 miles per month, even on the mountainous routes of the N&W. The NEW Bachmann N Scale J Class comes equipped with an Econami SoundTraxx steam package. Factory-set for Class J 4-8-4 realism, the steam package offers a choice of 16 whistles, multiple variations of 6 bell types, 4 prototypical chuffs, 5 airpumps, and 4 dynamos plus cylinder cocks, grade crossing signal, blowdown, brake squeal/release, coupling/uncoupling, water stop, and"All aboard"/coach doors—all in 16-bit polyphonic sound. Features include: DCC sound-equipped with Econami Sound Value package, precision motor, die-cast boiler, underframe, and tender frame, separately applied detail parts and laser-cut exterior detailing, die-cast finescale driver spokes. E-Z Mate Mark II REAR coupler, Performs best on 11.25” radius curves or greater, N Scale 1:160"
Release Date: 17-08-2020