Brand: Bachmann Trains
- DCC sound-equipped Econami Sound Value package, with dual- mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Die-cast boiler and frame, separately applied handrails and stanchions, detailed backhead
- Twin brass flywheels, all-wheel pickup in engine and tender, traction-tire equipped
- Soft white LED headlight and backup light, chemically blackened wheels
- E-Z Mate Mark II couplers, Performs best on 11.25” radius curves or greater, N Scale 1:160
Details: EM-1 2-8-8-4 DCC Sound Value Equipped Steam Locomotive - B&O #7623 - LATER SMALL DOME - N Scale. An articulated engine that provided tremendous power at high speeds, the EM-1 was ideal for hauling passengers and heavy loads of coal up and down the Appalachian Mountains. It joins our N scale Spectrum line equipped with an Econami SoundTraxx steam package. Factory-set for EM-1 realism, the steam package offers a choice of 16 whistles, multiple variations of 6 bell types, 4 prototypical chuffs, 5 airpumps, and 4 dynamos plus cylinder cocks, grade crossing signal, blowdown, brake squeal/release, coupling/uncoupling, and water stop—all in 16-bit polyphonic sound. Features include; DCC sound-equipped with Econami Sound Value package, dual- mode NMRA-compliant decoder, die-cast boiler and frame, twin brass flywheels, all-wheel pickup in engine and tender, soft white LED headlight and backup light, separately applied handrails and stanchions, detailed backhead, traction-tire equipped, chemically blackened wheels, E-Z Mate Mark II couplers, Performs best on 11.25” radius curves or greater.
Release Date: 12-05-2020