Brand: Bachmann Trains
- Complete Ready To Run Train Set With 2 DCC Locomotives
- Powered by Two DCC Equipped Locomotives; a EMD GP40 Locomotive and a EMD FT-A Locomotive, Both with Operating Headlight
- Includes; Plug Door Box Car, Open Quad Hopper Car, and Wide-Vision Caboose
- 56" x 38" Oval of Nickel Silver E-Z Track with Turnout and Siding , Power Pack and E-Z Command Controller
- HO Scale 1:87
- DCC-Equipped for Speed, Direction and Lighting
- DCC-equipped EMD GP40 locomotive and EMD FT-A locomotive
- E-Z Command Control Center with wall pack and plug-in wiring
- 2 Freight cars and wide-vision caboose
- 56" x 38" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track
- DVD format E-Z Command
Publisher: Bachmann Industries Inc.
Details: Product Description Digital Commander DCC Equipped Ready To Run Electric Train Set - HO Scale. The Digital Commander has everything you need to get started in digital model railroading in one ready-to-run set! It includes our exclusive, easy-to-use E-Z Command digital system that lets you independently control the speed, direction, and lighting of two decoder-equipped locomotives. Take control of your own freight rail empire with the Digital Commander! This digitally controlled train set features: DCC-equipped EMD GP40 locomotive with operating headlight, DCC-equipped EMD FT-A locomotive with operating headlight, plug-door box car, open quad hopper, wide-vision caboose, E-Z Command Control Center with wall pack and plug-in wiring, body-mounted E-Z Mate couplers, 56" x 38" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track, including 12 pieces curved track, 4 pieces straight track, 1 terminal rerailer, 1 manual turnout - left, under-track magnet with brakeman figure, and 1 Hayes bumper, illustrated instruction manual. From the Manufacturer Model railroading enters the digital age with the Digital Commander! Create your own fledgeling railroad empire or work with a friend to coordinate freight and switching operations. Our exclusive E-Z Command digital control system lets you independently control the speed, direction, and lighting of two decoder-equipped locomotives.
Release Date: 22-03-2019