Brand: Bachmann Trains
- Silver Series Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled Passenger Car
- Lighted Interior, Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Preforms Best on 22" Radius Curves or Greater, HO Scale 1:87
Details: "85' BUDD AMTRAK AMFLEET - I CAFÉ CAR - Northeast Regional Phase VI #43344 - HO Scale. Amfleet is a fleet of single-level railroad passenger cars built by the Budd Company. As of 2015, Amfleet cars are used extensively in the Eastern and Midwestern United States, forming the backbone of Amtrak's single-level fleet. Bachmann’s models now sport the popular Phase VI scheme with prototypical markings and colors. Additional features include: detailed lighted interior, undercarriage detail, blackened metal wheels, body mounted couplers E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers, non-magnetic axles, Performs best on 22"" radius curves or greater."
Release Date: 15-12-2020