Brand: Bachmann Trains
- Powerful and durable Pittman Motor, completely retooled tender body with more prototypical details and coal load.
- Sound ready with factory installed speaker for easier installation of aftermarket sound systems.
- Advanced nonproprietary plug-and-play circuit board to accommodate the control system of your choice, including conventional DC power, NMRA/NEM DCC, and/or RC operation.
- Metal gears, die-cast lead truck, metal detail parts including handrails, piping, siderods.
- Separately applied domes and smokestacks, finescale backhead detail, LED headlights and back-up lights, smoke unit, Large Scale Design, Runs on G Gauge - 45 mm track.
Details: 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive with Metal Gears - CHRISTMAS - Large "G" Scale. Adding another axle to the 4-4-0 design gave the Ten-Wheeler extra tractive power to haul heavy loads up mountainous terrain, making it a great all-around train for freight and passenger service. Bachmann’s 4-6-0 has long served as the backbone of our Large Scale line, providing motive power to Bachmann Big Haulers sets for over two decades. With more than 1 million sold, the 4-6-0 has helped bring the hobby of model railroading to people around the world. Nicknamed the “Annie” by posters on the “Ask the Bach-Man” message board, we’re happy to offer this improved anniversary edition of the 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive. The 4-6-0 is now available in a DCC- and Sound-Ready version that features an advanced nonproprietary plug-and-play circuit board to accommodate the control system of your choice, including conventional DC power, NMRA/NEM DCC, and/or RC operation. Equipped with factory-installed speakers, it is ready for the addition of plug-and-play prototypical sound. (Plug-and-Play Sound Module available separately for sound-on-board performance. ) It also features metal gears, a new tender, operating headlight, smoke, metal siderods, separate piping, and all metal handrails. Combining these new features, this 4-6-0 is a locomotive that Mr. Baldwin & Company would be proud to call their own.
Release Date: 01-07-2021