- ★This digital microscope have 7 inch rotatable screen, eliminates eye and neck strain. 12 MP ultra precise focusing camera, industrial lens, image is very clear. LCD digital microscope give you incredible micro world observing experience. 3000 mAh rechargeable battery, electron microscope supports up to 4 hours working time.
- ★NEW VERSION--Compared to other wireless microscopes, this microscope's lens built-in 8 led fill lights, stepless adjustment of brightness to increase detail or contrast. Convenient and efficient. 1-1200X continuous magnification, always finding a suitable multiple for you to. The actual magnification due to the distance between lens and observations.
- ★Save & output of Images and Videos.1080P high definition imaging, this portable microscope equipped with Micro SD card slot and 32G tf card(Max support 128G card). Use this electronic microscope you can save the images and videos obtained during your observations. USB microscope supports image flip/reverse color/black&white functions, makes observing items more convenient. Press the "D" button to switch "Camera", Video" and "Playback" mode.
- ★Height & Angle adjustable Aluminum Alloy Support, digital microscope 90 degree front and rear, can improve the problems with vertical high reflection; 2-13cm up and down, can observe larger range.Solid metal frame construction offers a long term use and allows doing micro soldering or repairing printed circuit board.
- ★Hook Up To PC For Larger View: Compatible with Windows PC and iMac/MacBook, this video microscope is an ideal instrument to view object details on your PC, where you can analyze and share good quality images and videos created by the microscope. The default APPs "Windows Camera" and Mac "Photo Booth" will be needed during Microscope-PC view
- ★Great Gift: This LCD digital microscope with easy-to-use operation and wide application. Perfect for circuit board inspection, watch/clock repair, kids education, biological observation(not suitable for cells). Microscope enhancing the interactivity between parents and kids, teachers and students