ATOMSTACK A5 M40 is the most advanced model among the latest laser engraving product line of ATOMSTACK, compressed focal spot allows you engrave and cut your works more accurately with thinner lines, in shorter time. Easy enough to use for beginners and powerful enough for pros. Designed by R&D team while getting feedback from thousands of users, manufactured in professional factory.
✔Laser power: 40W
✔Laser output power: 5W-5.5W
✔Wavelength: 445 ± 5nm
✔Engraving accuracy: 0.01mm
✔Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min and less
✔Output Voltage: DC12V, 5A
✔Carving Objects: All wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, ceramics（Black Paint Needed.）
✔Cutting Objects: Cardboard, non-woven fabric, light wood, acrylic material, thin plastic board.
✔Operating software: Windows (Working with LaserGRBL), MAC OS and Linux (Working with LightBurn).
✔Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
✔Data transmission method: USB connection.
✔Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA
●When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
● Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
● Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
● Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
● The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
- [More Powerful Laser] ATOMSTACK A5 M40 laser engraver uses the advanced compressed laser spot technology, making the laser beam more concentrated with spot of 0.16*0.19mm, ⅔ smaller than others, more focused high density laser allows you to easily cut 6mm thick wood and acrylic, also engrave on texture smooth stainless steel and ceramic.
- [360 Degree Eye protection] Protective Shield covering the laser perfectly protect everyone’s eyes around the machine, filtering 97% of UV, save you the goggle money and the inconvenience caused by wearing it.
- [Solid Structure Easy to Use and Install] All-metal structure make the machine solid and stable which is essential for accurate laser engraving process. The machine can be assembled within 10-20 minutes. More advanced integral screw rods, instead of combined coupling, are used to integrated with the stepping motor, making the laser movement super smooth and precise, and greatly extend the lifespan of the machine.
- [upgraded function and accessories] Adjusting knob added to laser module for even more convenient laser focusing, no screwing needed anymore. A power on/off switch cable added, more easy to turn device on and off. A stainless steel backing plate provided to protect your table from being engraved.
- [Wide Compatibility] ATOMSTACK A5 M40 laser engraver supports most popular laser engraving softwares such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, runs on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS, Linux. Supports NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF etc. Various materials can be engraved with including wood, cardboard, bamboo, leather, acrylic, glass, metal, PCB Board, etc.