- HIGH STRENGTH, FAST TACKING spray adhesive that bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard, insulation, fabric, melamine, polyethylene, polypropylene, and SBR rubber.
- PERMANENT BOND: Versatile, fast drying, contact-type spray glue bonds strongly to a wide range of projects both large and small, crafting to construction.
- INVERTED CAN: Spray adhesive formula is easy to dispense while holding spray can upside down.
- ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE to choose the width of lace-patterned spray needed for your project.
- RESISTANCE to moisture and high temperatures.
- APPLICATIONS include interior construction-insulation, HVAC, office partition; general industrial maintenance and repair projects; large, surface bonding of wood, laminates, particle board, and MDF.
Details: 3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray glue that bonds strongly to a wide range of materials such as laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic, paper, cardboard, insulation, fabric, ABS, PVC, phenolic, acrylic, fiber reinforced plastic (FRP), painted surfaces, polyethylene, polypropylene, along with nitrile, neoprene, and SBR rubbers. The permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed. Applications include interior construction such as insulation, HVAC, office partition; general industrial maintenance and repair projects; large, surface bonding of wood, laminates, and MDF.