- Single Shot Accuracy <0.1 mm; Min scan Volume 30mm x 30mm x 30mm
- Scan Speed: 8 sec/ 2 min Fixed/ Auto scan. Feature/ Manual Alignment Mode for Fixed Scan. Turnable/ Manual Alignment Mode for Auto Scan.
- Single Shot size: 200mm x150mm; Point distance 0.17-0.2mm
- Max volume: 700x700x700 for fixed scan, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm for auto scan
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Scanner, 1* Turntable, 1* Scanner stand, 1* Scanner Bracket, 1* Calibration Board Holder, 1* Power Cord, 1* Power Adapter, 1* USB Cable A, 1* USB Cable B, 1* Quick Guide.Package Dimension:610×295×205 mm3. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
Details: Scan Mode: Free Scan/ Automatic Scan Single Shot Accuracy: ≤0.1mm Scan Speed: <8s/<2s Point Distance: 0.17mm~0.2mm Single Scan Range: 200mm*150mm Align mode: Feature/ Manual;Turntable/Manual Min Scan Volume: 30mm x 30mm x 30mm Max Scan Volume: 700mm x 700mm x700mm/200mm x 200mm x 200mm Computer Requirement: _OS: Win 7,8.1 or 10 ,64bit _Port: 2 x available USB ports（USB2.0 or USB3.0) _Graphic Card: Only NVIDIA Series graphic card is supported _CPU: Dual core processor (I5) or higher -Display memory：>1G -Memory Storage：8G or more Easier Operation, Faster Scanning, and Higher Efficiency Time needed for a single scan: EinScan-SE 8 s, EinScan-SP 4 s; Time needed for a 360-degree scan under automatic Scan mode:EinScan-SE 2 mins, EinScan-SE 1 min. Data Sharing, One Button Upload, Fast Save and Share Data Online. Support third-party data sharing platform access service; Data online saving and sharing now being available to Sketchfab and 3DZAO (www.3dzaon.cn). Create your account on the platform, and sharing your data instantly. Open, Compatible to 3D printer for 3D Printing Directly Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high quality 3D data for 3D printer, which can be printed by 3D printer directly. Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers. Automatic Software Automatic calibration, no rigid set-up required; Start to scan by one-click; Auto alignment and fusion, generating mesh directly; Multiple ways of alignment available in EinScan-SP: mark points, turntable mark points, feature and manual alignment